Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Their Sunday best

When it comes to clothes around here, we are pretty plain and simple kind of dressers. You'll usually find me in shorts and a t-shirt, jeans in the cooler months. Heath wears rugged khakis or jeans to work with a polo shirt, and the boys beat around the house, inside and out, in play clothes 99% of the time. So on Sunday mornings, I just love seeing my boys in their "Sunday best." Our Sunday best still isn't as fancy as some, but it makes me smile to see my two little handsome boys all cleaned up, hair brushed and something other than Lightning McQueen or a tractor on their shirts.
 
 
Still playing though, B wore these short overalls today. This was actually Cash's Easter outfit, bought at consignment, when he was 22 months old. B was three weeks old when Cash wore this for that special Sunday. Now that little baby is wearing big brother's spiffy outfit.

 
Cash was busy riding his bike before we left, so he didn't let me get too many pictures. Love that smile though!

 
I love it when they hold still for a picture, together, at the same time. :)

 
I know I'll blink and Baylen will be wearing this navy polo with the plaid shorts. But right now I'm just going admiring and "eat up" the cuteness of my boys in their "Sunday best."

2 comments:

Sara Crane said...

adorable photos!!!

Anonymous said...

I could just "eat them up" too! Adorable pictures.