Monday, December 20, 2010

Post Number One

I'm eating my words. I always said that I could never have a blog. Who has time for one? My two boys keep me too busy to have time to sit and blog. (To prove this, I started this post Saturday morning, and am not getting around to finishing it until Monday afternoon.) On top of that, who would read a blog that I would write? Face it, we're not that exciting.

Like I said, I'm eating my words. I still don't have a lot of time, but things seem to be getting a little more interesting around here. As for who will read it, it doesn't matter if it entertains one person or twenty. I'm not going to worry about that. So after much thought, here it is ... my blog. I hope it will become an outlet to keep family and friends updated on what's going on since we are going to be displaced (or misplaced, either one ...) for the next six months. I'm not going to promise to post every day, every other day, or even once a week. I might even lose interest within a month and close up shop (hopefully not), but we'll see.

I quickly found out that creating a blog is simple, but finding an available name for one is a bit more tricky. So I thought to myself, "What's the blog going to be about?" and came up with the title. I know it's long. Sorry. But hopefully you can bookmark it, or just click on the link from Facebook and not have to type it in.

Okay, here goes. I'm going to publish my first post.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You are off to a great start! I'll be reading it.