Friday, April 15, 2011

B's birthday morning

I'm a bit behind in posting about Baylen's first birthday. My boys are down for a nap right now at the same time - SHOCKER, so I thought I'd upload some pictures of his birthday morning.



9:46 am - Officially a big one year-old!


We were invited to my aunt's house for Baylen's birthday lunch. It was a Wednesday, so Kennick was at mom's house, too. How fun! For B's first birthday he got to play with his big brother and two of his cousins!


B loved my cousin's rocking horse.


But his favorite was Kenle's play house. 


Love this guy ...


After the bigger kids had started the trend, B had to join in and help "wash dat house," too.



Enjoying some dried fruit before his lunch and cupcake...


Happy birthday to you!


Cautious...


but curious.


After I took this picture, he looked up and started crying He, too, didn't like icing on his hands. Oh, well. It was a fun birthday morning!

No comments: