Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Working at the house

I'm titling this "Working at the house" not "Working on the house" because as you can tell from the pictures, the boys were hard at "work" just not on the house. Heath was definitely working on the house this day. It was actually one of the days in March that he took off work so he could pour the front and back porches. The boys had a blast (and were super cute) and the porches turned out awesome!


This boy loves gravel!


This picture is one of my new favorites... what can I say - he's adorable.


He stood on the dirt pile in front of the house watching daddy finish the concrete.


This one preferred to take advantage of all the dirt to be "moved."


The boys also got to see the siding being delivered, another pile of gravel dumped in the driveway, and the log stove being reset. What a fun day!


Hard at work... (both of them.)


Caught this picture of two of my favorite guys -- too bad it's dark.


It was a pretty warm day for mid-March. Water break!


Do we have a next-generation concrete finisher?


What a beautiful porch!


We had a great day hanging out with daddy as he worked. We even got to have lunch with him! I caught these two pictures with my phone after we left the house. They were fast asleep before I even got to the interstate... 



No comments: