Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cell phone pics

In this day and time, really, what would we do without cameras on our phones? So handy, always on us, and ideal for keeping Heath informed on what we are doing and me up-to-date on "house things." Here are some phone pics that we've been sending back and forth recently.


Stain on basement floor - nice...


Our cabinets being made



Heath's first job - remodeling PSC Metals in downtown Nashville


Gran-granny playing Play-Doh with Cash and Kennick


Bud on our transplanted sycamore tree


Tile in the boys' bathroom (nice job, Nick!)


I had to include this one Derek sent me. It's Kennick's first fish! Yay, Kennick!


Castle with moat and tunnel Cash built with Heath while I was at a baby shower


Two sand castles with doors Cash and I built during B's naptime


Playing with B's new Pirate ship water table on the HOT day last week
Thanks Ali and PawPaw!


The "beast" in the basement



The climbers (all three!) that mom and I watched Tuesday afternoon


Chandelier in dining room


Laundry room tile (Nick rocks!)


Cash's snake (made with help, of course!)


Guest bathroom tile

No comments: