Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Orchard time!

On Monday, we met some our friends at Jackson's Orchard to play, have a picnic and get some homemade peach ice cream. We hadn't visited this very-fun-hilltop place since last season, so the boys were ready for it all. It was a beautiful morning, not too hot, and we were meeting some of our good friends, so it looked to be a perfect outing.


Here's Mr.-I-won't-stand-still-anymore-for-a-picture


And here's my sweet, smiley I-love-my picture-made boy (covered in Kroger stickers)


We checked out the goats and laughed with friends.


They were loving it all - the animals, the slide, the wooden tractor and 4x4 truck, and they also had a big time with the "rolling black pipes."

But in a quick second, the fun ended when the "rolling black pipe" bounced off its bumper and popped Cash in the face busting his lip and nose. After cleaning him up, icing it down, I decided my two sweeties needed some rest and we headed home.

I still owe them (and myself) some peach ice cream...

No comments: