Monday, June 25, 2012

Finn McMissile cake

I'll admit it. I think I get more excited about the boys' birthday cakes than they do. It's something that I splurge on, but their reaction + the delicious taste + the creativity and detail = completely worth it to me!

This year, Cash wanted a Finn McMissile cake. (If you remember, Cash wanted a Cranky the Crane cake. Obviously, my oldest never chooses the main character, Thomas or Lightning McQueen, as his favorite.) Tammy, our super-wonderful cake making friend, did not disappoint this year. Take a look!


Huge smile! He loved it!



Finn McMissile was made out of rice krispy treats and covered with fondant. Lightning and Mater at the bottom were toys from Cash's collection. 



Every detail was perfect, and with a chocolate chip layer and a white layer, it was incredibly yummy, too!



She even looked up some Japanese to include on the cake. The first says Auto Repair, while the other says Gasoline for $1.00. Hilarious!



She even included Big Ben. I tell you, she's awesome!

1 comment:

Sara Crane said...

love Love LOVE!!!!!