Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cleaning Day

On Wednesday, June 8th, my two little guys came to our new house with me, along with three of my favorite ladies. My mom, aunt and Granny (Grammy, Kaffy and Nanny) came to Moats Lane to help clean parts of the house to get ready for the movers. We (and by we, I mean mostly them because I was busy chasing boys and keeping them out of the way) dusted walls and baseboards, vacuumed and dusted cabinets and shelves, vacuumed the new carpets and cleaned the bathrooms. Although we only got finished with the downstairs, they were a HUGE help. We also enjoyed a fast-food picnic in the dining room - officially the first meal in the new house.


Baylen and Cash loved crawling in and out of the shelves in the closet. In this picture they are sitting where the drawers were going.


I was thankful for our traveling DVD player and old Mickey cartoons on DVD. Too bad when Kaffy and Nanny got there, they were more exciting than watching Mickey.


Here they are again playing in the pantry. Ignore that extremely dirty foot you see.

No comments: