Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day weekend

This past weekend, Dad and I took a crazy-short trip to Tampa to watch the Rays play a home game. When I say crazy-short, I mean we flew down Saturday morning, watched the game at 6:10 that evening, and then flew back Sunday morning. Crazy-short, right?


But we checked another stadium off the list. Only 7 more to go...

Tropicana Field 
The Rays beat the Orioles 6-3

Where were the boys? Well, Cash and Baylen were hanging out with my mom and Granny. They had a ball playing in Glasgow with them, and had a successful sleepover, too. 

As for Heath, he went hunting Saturday morning with my brother-in-law, Derek. 


He shot 18 and fount 16 doves. We're having a dove fry soon. I'll let you know when it is. I'm sure you're really anxious to get in on the yummy dove breasts ... :)


Dad and I got back into town just in time to pick up Heath at the house and drive to Glasgow for Kenle's birthday party at the EXTREME play place there. Everyone had an awesome time. I'll post more pictures soon.


And we ended the weekend with some super yummy cupcakes from Sarah, Derek's sister. Here's B devouring a strawberry one, my favorite.


And here's lil' man enjoying a white cupcake with 'prinkles. 

Hope your weekend was just as fun! 

No comments: