Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter photo shoot

I'll admit that at times, I am a crazy picture-taking burden to my family. It drives Heath crazy, I know, but I love taking pictures of my sweet family. I take them all the time, right? But on days like Easter, when my two blonde sweeties are dressed so cute (in pastel plaids!), I went crazy. I'm thankful that my three boys cooperated as much as they did. Take a look at my not-so professional photo session:


Cheese! Anytime B sees me with my camera he stops and says "Cheese!" in his most precious little way. It doesn't make for the best pictures, but it's very much his true character.



This one is a bit better of my little guy. He's still holding tight to his camo sunglasses, but this time I just asked him to smile. Better...



Heath knows how I'm not a fan of sunglasses being worn in pictures. This was his idea, and of course, B had to be like daddy. Cash isn't much for sunglasses. What a charming group!



Heath and his two boys



Me with my loves



Where did my babies go? 



Heath suggested a silly face picture. Cash knew just what to do. B wasn't sure.



He tried to be like big brother and stick out his tongue. Still awfully cute with that smile, though.



Then I lost them. Heath started throwing rocks down to the river, and the boys quickly started doing the same.



I can imagine taking this same picture in years to come. My little cutie checking out the river below, only years from now he'll be all grown up. (I can imagine being that obnoxious mother posing my son and his prom date in random places in the yard. Oh, dear.)



Before going in for lunch and to rummage through those baskets, Cash and Heath checked on the salt block they put out for the deer. Why not? 

No comments: