Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Louisville Zoo

Baylen and I had appointment with our holistic practitioner yesterday morning in Louisville. I had planned a fun trip to the Louisville Zoo for the afternoon. My aunt agreed to come along to help watch the boys during the appointments and to have a grand time at the zoo as well.

The boys were great during the ride up, played well (loved the elevator) during the appointments, and ate such a big lunch at Chick-fil-a. Then it was off to the zoo!


This was our first trip to the Louisville Zoo. They were excited to see some of the different animals. I think Kathy was excited about it all, too. I didn't take too many pictures, just these two, but we saw polar bears, sea lions, camels, gorillas, giraffes, zebras, lions, and more! They had an awesome playground that we let the boys use to stretch their legs before we hiked back up a hill, hopped in the car and headed home.



Before long, the boys were fast asleep in the backseat, tired from such a fun day! Thanks, aunt Kaffy, for coming along!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was truly "my pleasure".. thanks for the invite.