Friday, October 5, 2012

Disney on Ice Surprise!

A few months ago, a friend posted a special code on Facebook. If you used the code on Ticketmaster's website, you could get Disney on Ice tickets for just $17 each. What a deal, right? I looked into the show to see if I thought the boys would like it, it featured characters from Cars, the Little Mermaid, Toy Story 3 and Tinkerbell. They had watched three of the four and loved Cars and Toy Story movies, so I figured they would like it. It was during Cash's fall break, so I thought it might be a fun outing for the family. I got the tickets and kept it a secret, even from Heath, until the week of! Wow, I'm good!


So Thursday after lunch, I loaded the boys into the car and we headed to Nashville. They napped on the way, and we stopped at Heath's office in Goodlettsville to pick him up. Here they are super excited waiting for daddy.


Yay! We ate supper at Chuy's on Broadway then walked over to Bridgestone Arena. Here are my boys outside - love how Cash and B are holding hands!


Me and my boys - notice Heath took the picture with the crane in the background, not the arena.


When we got inside, we told the boys they could pick out one toy from the Disney table. B picked out Buzz's ray gun (which made fun noises!)


and Cash picked out a Disney sword - of course! :)


B and Heath waiting for the show to start. Their faces were priceless as they looked around the arena and were in amazement at the ice.


And the show starts -- look at the expressions! (all three of them)

to be continued...

No comments: