Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Golf, goofs and cousins

 
 After the race, I headed back to mom and dad's house. Bhavini had given me the boys' birthday presents that she had bought earlier in the year and just hasn't gotten to see them (and have the presents at the same time), so they were excited to see me coming in with two golf bags to play with. Kathy, Granny and Kenle had come for a visit, too, so there was crazy fun going on!
 
 
Here's B with his new golf bag, and that's Kenle riding in the car in the background.

 
Cash was a complete goof that afternoon. Here he is being silly showing off his new golf bag.

 
And maybe it was getting close to nap time, too...

 
Love this girl - and she loves playing with her three cousins!

 
Like I said - goofy! I think the lack of sleep with the excitement blended into some silly boys.

 
Don't you agree?

No comments: