Friday, January 7, 2011

9 months and (close to) perfect

On Tuesday, Baylen had his 9 month well check appointment in Bowling Green. (He's actually a little over 9 months old, but with Christmas and moving, I scheduled it after everything had settled down a bit.)

He weighed in at 18.35 pounds and was 28 1/4" long. In other words, he's long and thin (completely opposite of big brother).

His pediatrician said all looked good, and he couldn't believe he had been walking for so long. Baylen showed off his walking skills for him and babbled while we discussed some things.

I praise God today for a happy, healthy baby. I am continually amazed and humbled by the blessings in my life.

I will proclaim the name of the LORD.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
- Deuteronomy 32:3

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wow! He's a early walker!! Luke just started walking this past weekend. Way to go Baylen:)