Friday, January 7, 2011

A morning at Gran-Granny's

One day this past week, we spent a morning at my Granny's house. She's Gran-Granny to the boys, which comes out more like "Nanny" for Cash. We are so blessed by her, and I'm very thankful that the boys get to spend time with her. Since we are so close to her house right now, I'm hoping to take advantage of lots of "Nanny" time. We're thinking about a morning at her house becoming a weekly thing, and with all there is to do in Roseville, why not?

Don't turn your head, Nanny, or B will quickly be in places he's not supposed to be.
(Is a 9 month old supposed to be climbing like this?)

Cash loved "checking on the fish." In other words, he liked sticking his hand in the water.

B took a nap in the bathroom (because it was the quietest place, of course!)

We spied on the cows in the field behind Nanny's house.
According to Cash, they were eating their lunch, too.

And I got started on something I've been meaning to start for a few months now.
Any guesses?

2 comments:

amy pike said...

I see a greek week shirt so you must be starting on your quilt. Just one more reason to go to granny's.

Kasey Jo said...

That's funny! I'm not surprised you recognized that. Yes, after getting ready to start it, then selling the house, we are officially started now. It hurt cutting up one of the shirts, but other than that, I'm excited to get it started.