Saturday, January 22, 2011

EXTREME Fun

Cash has a new favorite place. Move over play-place-in-BG-which-I-won't-name. There is some EXTREME fun to be had in Glasgow!

We went last Wednesday when there was snow and ice all around. We were the only little kids there (there were some girls doing gymnastics with the owner), and we took full advantage of all the room to run around. There's a foam block pit to jump in - it evens has a rope to swing on! Cash's reaction when he saw all the fun? "Oh, mommy!"

After Cash landed in the pit.

Baylen loved the pit, too. I put him in it, and he crawled around.
He preferred to sit and practice his clapping.

There is also an inflatable castle complete with a tall slide.
(Don't you love Cash's hair? I do.)

Here Cash is rolling some kind of gymnastics training thing (love the wording, don't you?) I'm not sure he was supposed to play with it, but he fun rolling it around - and rolling over it.

So I didn't take very many pictures - because I was having too much fun! There's also a huge trampoline, balance beams, and plenty of bars to swing on and over. We'll definitely be going back this winter!

1 comment:

Jennifer Keene said...

OK Kasey Jo, Hannah and I have to come join the fun sometime soon!!!