Monday, January 3, 2011

Trapped pictures

Remember those commercials that showed images "stuck" in a camera wanting to be printed? I found two such images on my lost-but-now-found little camera. (I have a smaller camera that I used to take with me everywhere because it was, well, small, but I had lost, er, misplaced, it.) Something happened when we started to pack up our house, though. I found things. Crazy. (You see, I'm not the most organized person. To Heath, it's amazing how I lose so much stuff. I laugh it off knowing I'll eventually find it. Heath, on the other hand, well, nevermind.)

These are two images that bring back memories of October 2009.

Here I am with my 15 month lil' man at Lulu's in Gulf Shores, Alabama. I am also 15 weeks pregnant here with Baylen. Look how much he's grown!

Ten years later, the class of 1999 gathered at the state park to catch up, have a great meal, and enjoy a laugh or two. This is the only picture I took before my camera's (lost, but now found) battery died. Doesn't look like any of us have aged a bit!

I guess I'll go print some pictures now.

No comments: