Thursday, January 27, 2011

"feed doz bebe towls"

That's what Cash said all the way out to Roseville last Sunday as we were on our way to my aunt's farm to "feed those baby cows." We had been given an open invitation to come and help feed, but with nap time and yucky weather being factors, we hadn't had a chance since we were in Glasgow. But it just so happened that last Sunday (yes, my birthday) everything fell into place and off we went to "Kaffy and BP's."

I love her barn quilt. My sister painted it for her. It's perfect for this barn, I think.

Armed and ready.

This isn't as easy as it looks. These little guys really pack some punch when they are eating. Makes me glad I'm not on the receiving end of it!

Cash was amazed by all the slobber. So amazed that he wasn't that interested in petting him.

Cash named the other calf Whitey. Guess what he named this one...

Can anyone else say that the highlight of their 30th birthday
was feeding a baby cow?
Probably not.

No comments: