Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cousins


Have I ever mentioned this little guy's name before?

This is Kennick, my nephew, and Cash's "best, best friend."

They are five months apart and as close as cousins can be, and with us living only a few streets away from my sister and brother-in-law, Cash and Kennick are getting to see lots and lots of each other. Although they have their occasional spats and "learning-to-share" disagreements, they get along really well. I've enjoyed watching them grow up together over the past two years, and I'm sure Karalee has, too.  Here's looking back ...


November 30, 2008 - Cash meeting Kennick the night he was born
January 2009 - A love pat from big cousin.
 
April 2009 - Like I said, they don't always get along.

August 2009 - Love Kennick's face here. I think Karalee would agree that Kennick is the little comedian, while Cash is the more serious guy.

October 2009 - Hanging out in Grammy's little rocker.
February 2010 - Waiting for "Raffi."



July 2010 - Hot Rods fans

July 2010 - This picture says so much!

September 2010 - Playing with O.
December 2010 - Electrifying fun.

December 2010 - At Chuck E. Cheese's
December 2010 - Riding horses at Gran-Granny's. It's a monkey-see monkey-do kind of world with them.

 Cash is a pretty "lucky" guy to have a cousin that he can grow up with, and I hope that they will always be close, even when we're back in BG.

No comments: