Friday, August 19, 2011

Flashback Friday

Note: I love looking back at all the older pictures on my computer. Sometimes it will completely side track me from what I'm supposed to be doing, but it brings back memories and makes me feel really blessed with everything in my life. From pictures of Cash when he was itty bitty to pictures of Heath and I before kids, and even pictures of Baylen just months ago, they are all so special. I'm going to try to start including some of these on my blog to share with friends and family. I'm calling it Flashback Friday, because I'm cheesy like that. Hope you enjoy!  


See what I mean? Look at how much Cash had changed!
This was taken August 22, 2009, it's obviously salsa making time. We had just gotten back from visiting Heath's dad in Alabama where we bought cases of beautiful, red tomatoes. 
Looking at this picture, I see that Cash is probably teething (wet shirt), he had just gotten his first haircut at the end of July, and we had just found out only two weeks earlier that we were expecting Baylen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the flashback, Cash has really grown up. You have truly been blessed.