Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time with daddy

Heath sent me this picture the other night. 


It was taken by his trail camera while Heath and Cash were out in the woods together checking his cameras where he hunts. It was just the two of them enjoying some outside daddy-Cash time. Cash was 18 months old.

Heath wrote in the email that he wanted to spend some daddy-Baylen time sometime soon. He said that he felt like all his time with Baylen also included Cash, too. I guess that's just how it is sometimes when you're the second baby.

But the other weekend, I caught Heath and Baylen enjoying some time together while Cash was napping. It wasn't anything special, just some time on the Bobcat working on the driveway.

B looks very serious in all of these pictures. He wasn't scared though, just focused I guess.


He didn't take his eyes off the scoop. He watched its every move.
  

Daddy-Baylen time


I guess what I thought was "doing nothing special" turned out to be some pretty special time with daddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like that.
bhd