Friday, August 12, 2011

My latest deal

I posted a few days ago about my newest favorite thing to do - save money with coupons and sales. I thought I'd share a deal or two on here, just in case you wanted to join in on the fun.


There was a coupon in the paper two weeks ago for $1.50 off two Johnson and Johnson first aid kits. These are two that I found in the trial size bin for 97 cents each. So I bought two at $1.94, meaning each one only cost me 22 cents after the coupon. What a deal! I put one in the car and one in my diaper bag. Now the next time one of the boys falls at the frozen yogurt store and skins his knee, we don't have to use a stranger's band-aid! :)


After I took that last picture, I realized how boring it was, so I used a a model to help with my next deal. (He's not included.) These Pillsbury pizza crusts are usually $2.99 each. They are on sale at Kroger this week for $1.25. That's good, right? BUT if you use the printable coupon from www.iheartkroger.com, you can get 50 cents off two of them. Kroger doubles coupons, so yes, I got two pizza crusts for 75 cents each. Ha! We don't use these for pizza though, we make wheat pizza dough for that. We use these for the cheeseburger roll-ups that both the boys LOVE!

Those are my favorite deals for the week! Yay for saving money!


No comments: