Friday, January 27, 2012

Haircuts!

Last Thursday, the 26th, I took the boys to Glasgow for haircuts. Mom and I had also promised Cash that he could watch the new Tom and Jerry movie that mom found (he was extra-super good at his speech screening the day before). After watching the Tom and Jerry movie and eating a yummy supper, we headed across town to get haircuts. Both the boys and Grandad all got haircuts together!

On the way to Glasgow, I was talking to a friend who informed me that there were places in Bowling Green to get your hair cut. I explained that I was aware of this, but there was just something about getting their haircut with Grandad and having Freda do it that was just so much more fun (and less stressful for everyone!)


B went first. He was really good, just like last time. He played with the curlers while Freda snipped away. As I was taking the pictures, I noticed how pale the boys are - we definitely need some beach time this summer. Hmmm...


Cash played with the curlers, too, while B was getting his hair cut. He had "sharp cwaws!"


Monkey see, monkey do! B wanted sharp claws, too.


Cash kept himself entertained by checking out the rest of Freda's place. The chairs were very interesting to him, how they spun around and went up and down He was down trying to figure it all out. He's definitely got his daddy's engineering mind!


B loved this part! It "tittles!"


What a serious face! Cash was good, too, for his haircut, although we had to remind him to hold his head still. At times, I think Freda was chasing his hair around his head.


And as prizes, Grammy got them both small flashlights that spun around and made different colors. No wonder they love getting haircuts with Grammy and Grandad! :)

No comments: