Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

Happy 31st birthday to me!

No, I don't mind telling my age.


On January 16th, I celebrated my birthday with my boys. They got me a new comfy rug for the kitchen, a Rachel Ray garbage bowl, and Casting Crowns new CD.


That morning I was able to have breakfast with my three favorite boys. We had blueberry and banana pancakes.


Then we headed to Glasgow to celebrate some more. My mom fixed a yummy lunch, and my Granny brought the birthday cake - a homemade hot fudge cake. My favorite, and she knows it!


Every year I ask for the same cake. It's so yummy, and the more hot fudge, the better!


Karalee was off work since it was MLK day, and Kennick was out of school. My aunt Kathy also came, too, and since it was lunch time, Dad and Derek came by to celebrate with us!


As you can see, B and Cash enjoyed the hot fudge cake, too!


B sat with mom while I opened some presents. He has really become attached to both mom and Bubba lately. If there's a choice between me, Bubba or Grammy, I never get chosen. :)


Present time! I had lots of help ... 


Yes! New SKOY cloths! Love these.


I had asked Karalee for some of her handiwork. I wanted a sign painted with Galatians 6:7 on it for my garden, and then some of her super cute garden stakes! She is so talented!


Here's the squash garden stake. I don't think B knew what to think of them.


And here's the pepper and tomato stakes! They are going to look great in the garden this summer. :)

After lunch, the boys played while Karalee took me to the movies. We saw the new Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah movie. The boys and I ended up staying in Glasgow past suppertime since Heath had to work late. It was a fun day -- I love it when I can celebrate it with my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I got to share the celebration with you.