Monday, March 12, 2012

Counting my blessings

Count your blessings, name them one by one.


Count your blessings, see what God has done!


Count your blessings!


Name them one by one.


Count your many blessings


See what God has done!


Heath put up our new porch swing this past weekend. As we were swinging, I just had to get my camera and capture these moments. I grew up with a swing at our house, my Granny's house and my great-grandmother's house, and now I am so happy to have one at our new house. I have many memories of sitting on a porch swing with loved ones... counting airplanes in the night sky, catching up on the day's happenings while waiting for the burgers to be done on the grill, or seeing how fast the swing will go with a cousin. I'm sure our little family will have many memories that include our front porch, too.
As I was taking these pictures, I couldn't help but sing this song to myself. Oh, what great blessings I have been given!

No comments: