Thursday, March 29, 2012

The things in our yard

My camera and I went for a walk yesterday in our yard. This is what we found:


a sweet two-year old wearing a shirt with a pocket and his daddy's flip-flops



so very cute - he was determined to wear them while playing outside with big brother



speaking of - this lil' man was all smiles sporting his new "bug shirt" that I recently bought at a local consignment sale



Britches made it this far in his daddy's flip-flops, left them there, and ran to get his boots



this blonde fellow asked to go play in the dirt - I agreed



two little boys stomping ant hills with their boots



poison oak



dogwood blooms



mouse and mole hunter



two Doggett boys playing in the dirt with all their machines



it was a hot day, notice the red little face on B



this big guy was getting sweaty, too - by this time, he had already filled the wheelbarrow (not with the toy bobcat, but with his red shovel)



so this didn't surprise me - they like going shirtless "just like daddy"
Cash says it's so he won't get sunburned, hmmm...



what a tough looking worker we have in our yard



bath night? I think so



I spy with my little eye ... a kitty



and some yellow flowers growing on a vine in the tops of the trees in the "big tree forest"

So what do you have in your yard?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your camera caught some good pictures. Love those boys.