Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just some pictures. Just some sentences.

March 7, 2012


It was nice today, so we enjoyed the weather.



They sat for awhile, but not too long. Much was to be explored.



"Know what kind of truck this is, mommy? It's a flying truck!"



He's almost two-years old. Almost.



Cash spotted a newly downed tree in the "big tree forest" next to our house. We had to go check it out.



Monkey see. Monkey do.



I turned in his application for preschool on this day. I wonder if he'll do anything at preschool as fun as riding a limb in a forest.



Monkey see. Monkey do.



He loves to have his hands in his pockets. That's actually an understatement.



I love this lil guy to pieces. That's an understatement, too.


Of course, after investigating the newly fallen tree, we had to go check out the gravel pile.



Oh, how we miss the gravel pile when it's too wet or cold to play outside.



Cash thought this flower was pretty and asked me to take a picture of it. I informed him it was a dandelion and actually a weed, so he took the picture himself. Pretty good if you ask me.



Someone once asked what we did with all the leaves from the yard. They're still around and fun to sit in with your brother.

That's it. Just some pictures. Just some sentences.

1 comment:

amy pike said...

one of my favorite posts yet. AR loves the dandelions too. Mom and I kept telling her they were weeds and she would say, NOOOOO it is a flower. She finally asked pepa and he asked if she thought it was a flower. Her answer, yes, so pepa said it was a flower too. : )