Friday, December 2, 2011

Flashback Friday

December 5, 2009

At almost 18 months old, our lil' man was completely in love with Elmo. He loved Sesame Street, Elmo's World, and everything in between. For part of his Christmas present that year, we got tickets to see Elmo and Friends Live! in Nashville. Cash was super excited, and looking back, I think Heath and I were pretty pumped about it, too. When we got inside the building, there were souvenirs, of course, to buy. We let Cash pick out the biggest Elmo they had, and he hugged on it until the show began.


We had really close seats that were on the aisle, too, so Cash was able to get really close to all his favorite characters. At this age, he wasn't saying much, but he did do a lot of pointing!

 

Yes, Elmo got this close! 


He was so attentive! Honestly, Heath and I were, too...


And here's my favorite guy, Big Bird. He was so tall! Cash had a great time. I'm hoping that we can take both boys to something similar this winter. It's something to look forward to during the cold months.


With my Big Bird from when I was little close by, Cash slept all the way home!

No comments: